Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Day 7

Today I worked more on my scene that I started last class.

Unfortunately I forgot to take picture of my progress. But I'll try to explain them as best as I can.

The point of this is to try to use only as many objects as I need to use because the camera won't be moving. So I only need to fill in the gaps on the camera everything else I will leave empty.

I put the camera in the bottom right corner of the path.

I then started placing the trees down and some rocks. With the rocks, I started combining them together to make new rocks all together and make them unique. I then started placing the rocks down around the sides of the path and some smaller pebbles on the path too. I also added a bride in that gap.
I did most of these things on both sides and also started placing some on the edges.

I got the water that came with Unity and started placing it in that big empty space to make a sort of river it looks pretty cool.

Scene View:

Camera/Game View:

You can see the difference... It looks way more designed than it acually is on the camera/game view :O

Tomorrow I will be polishing the scene and adding some cool effects :D

No comments:

Post a Comment