Thursday, February 16, 2017

Day 9


Today I started a new tutorial from Unity called Space Shooter. Here

The Tutorial started off by laying down the basic environment and things.
I downloaded the asset pack from the unity asset store and imported them into the project.

I then proceeded to change the build settings of the project to make it build in a "web player". But it turns out this tutorial is a bit outdated and Unity does not have a "web player" setting to it, it only had something called "WebGL". So I had to download and install it.


And now I had the option inside the build settings.

So I did that and then proceeded to change the resolution of the game to 600x900 to make it long-wise.

                           

And lastly I added the model inside of the scene from the asset pack.


Tomorrow I will be continuing the tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment