Sunday, April 30, 2017

Day 30

Today I worked more on my pokeball

I made the materials and applied them on the pokeball today

I went in this thing called the "slate material editor"

And I made 3 mental ray arch and design materials.

I made them the 3 different colors: red, white and black.

(this is the red one)

(here is what they all look like)

Now in each of these i had enable IOR Fresnel reflections.


Which is hard to explain exactly what it is (a bunch of math equations) but its how reflections work in real life like the edges are reflected more.

Now I applied them to the pokeball

Now this is how my pokeball looks unrendered


Unfortunately I didn't finish today.

But I will finish next day hopefully.

Tomorrow I will make the scene and lighting and render it to finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment