Sunday, April 30, 2017

Day 37

Today I worked more on the Coca Cola glass.

I finished the Ice cube step.

I duplicated the top cube by holding down shift and moving it upwards and then I made 10 instance (always has the same properties as the original even if you change it) duplicates of it. 


Now after this I opened the "Mass FX" menu which allows me to add effects to the objects. Such as apply gravity and physics to the objects and then play it out to see how it turns out
After this I changed around in the Mass FX settings to make it so that the collision was right. I made the collision mesh original on the ice cube and made the shell static.

And then I played it to see how it turned out.
After this I converted all the ice cubes into editable poly's and deleted all the extras that fell around the side.
After this I isolated the ice cubes and used the "attach" tool to attach them all together into one object.

This is how the finished coca cola glass looks.


Tomorrow I will make the material and the scene and hopefully finish it within the next 2 classes or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment