Sunday, April 30, 2017

Day 39

Today I fixed the scene, added the coca cola logo, and re rendered the whole scene.

I fixed the scene by moving the curvature up a bit which looks almost exactly the same but it works.

Now how I made the logo was easy.

I made a small plane to the right side of the scene


And then I applied the coca cola material I made before with the image.

I then moved it into the center and on the coca cola glass right to the end 

After this I applied a Bend modifier to it and bent it backwards a little bit until it touched the glass.

Now even tho I applied the bend modifier, the top parts still weren't touching. So to fix this I had to a FFD 4x4x4 modifier (free form deformation with the diameters 4x4x4) and I went and moved the vertices around until everything was touching.

Now I'm FINALLY done the coca cola glass. Now it is time to do a final render :DDDD
This is what it looks like before the render:

And this is the finished and final form of this 3d coca cola glass:

That took a long time :D 
This was a very fun experience and I learned a lot by doing this tutorial.

Next class I write the April evaluation and  will start a new project hopefully. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment