Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Day 53

Today I continued more work on my sword.

For some reason everyone I asked was complaining on how my sword looks gold even though it looks pretty brass to me.

So I had an idea to try to make it looks better.

I was gonna use an actual brass texture and apply it to my sword.

So I looked online and a found a pretty decent one

So I started using this and pasting it over the blade of the sword using my photoshop skills.

Now this is how my blade looks like


Now I wanted to be consistent so I also used some textures I found online of a shiny metal. Like steel or something and it looks pretty cool. I also a found a better picture of a grip that I could use.

So I applied the metals to my sword and then I grabbed the grip texture and turned it sideways to give it that angle. And then I cut out the part that wasn't needed and this is how my sword looks so far.


And this it how it looks on the sword:

Unfortunately this is all I could do today.

Tomorrow I will do some more stuff with the texturing of the sword.

No comments:

Post a Comment